Rich Indian colours and traditional embroidery techniques make this outfit feminine and impactful. Hand embroidered blouse with fun multi-colour thread fringes teamed with a floral printed lehenga and tie-dye chunni. Comfortable yet formal, it's the perfect ensemble for the bride on her Mehendi. Beautiful hand-crafted latkans on the side of the lehenga and back of the blouse further accentuate the playful look.
- COLOR: Mustard, Rust and Olive green
- FABRIC: Blouse- Silk, Lehenga- Organza and Dupion Silk, Dupatta- Organza
- EMBROIDERY DETAILS: Gold microcut, gold textured sequins, metal sequins, small triangle mirrors, copper and gold dabka, poth, rainbow microcut and multicolor thread work and tassels have been used with different techniques in the choli and lehenga belt. The princess panels and back of the blouse have floral artwork highlighted with multi-color resham. The lehenga also has thick gold Hyderabadi Gota border in the facing. The Dupatta has gold sequin and kasab embroidered border with rust fringe lace for finishing.
- NUMBER OF COMPONENT: 3
- DELIVERY TIME: 40-45 Days
- CARE: Dry Clean
- FIT: Made to Measure
- OCCASION: Mehendi/Sangeet