Off-shoulder ruched blouse and Batik dyed kalidaar lehenga teamed with a dupatta that has round discs made of mukaish and is finished with gold gota appliqué border. The blouse has a hand embroidered neckline. The pattern developed by Batik dye of the lehenga is highlighted with hand embroidery. Big hand-crafted latkans made like dream catchers hanging on the side of the lehenga accentuate the look further.
- COLOR: Dark onion pink and Blush
- FABRIC: Blouse- Printed Lycra Net and Silk, Lehenga- Batik dyed Silk, Dupatta- Net
- EMBROIDERY DETAILS: Textured sequins, multicolour sequins, multicolour thread fringes, multicolour beads, gold micro-cut, gold dabka and nakshi, gold and rose pink kasab are used to embroider the floral artwork of the off-shoulder panels of the blouse. The lehenga is highlighted with gold nalki, white and gold poth, cutdana and multicolour thread tassels and small mirrors. The dupatta has mukaish round buttis all over with gota appliqué floral border. Latkans on the side of the lehenga are made with shaded feathers, multicolour anchor threads, opaque stones, shells and sequins.
- NUMBER OF COMPONENT: 3
- DELIVERY TIME: 50-55 Days
- CARE: Dry Clean
- FIT: Made to Measure
- OCCASION: Mehendi/ Cocktail/ Sangeet